Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Marriage Material

OK, my profile (Amber) says clearly that I'm looking for friendship...but if Mr. O. SO Wonderful comes along, I am definitely available. The chances are very slim, though, since I'm sooo very selective.

One night after the Sherlock incident I'm searching through male profiles, and I hit one that is exceptional: intelligent, well-educated, sophisticated, classy, rugged, big, strong, hunk, and very good-looking. OMG, OMG...This is "Big"...what do I do?

My first thought is RUN AWAY FAST! ...sign off immediately, forget the screen name, erase the profile forever, and forget it. Why?

Many reasons, including potential rejection (after Sherlock, not feeling very confident...even switched anti-perspirant). Or, how much more trouble can I have in my life? Not really interested in finding out the answer. Did I mention that I'm a direct descendant of Job-you know, the plague, pestilence and endless suffering guy from the Bible?

But the real reason IS this: I still believe in relationship and marriage, and if faced with the right man, I might C-O-M-M-I-T (Shhhhhhhh...it has more than 4 letters, but the effect is the same). And the right man has all the attributes described above, and makes me weak in the knees...

Did I mention that "Big" describes his best feature as his chest? (Are you thinkin' what I'm thinkin'?....yes...Yes...YES!)

So, I throw caution to the wind and send "Big" a wink...he won't respond, right? I'm not what he's looking for, certainly not...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home